WILL Be Strong respects your privacy and handles your personal data in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In this Privacy Statement, WILL Be Strong informs you about the way we handle your personal data and what your rights are. Willemijn Nunnikhoven can be regarded as the person responsible for the processing of the personal data and special personal data of the students and employees of WILL Be Strong within the meaning of GDPR. User of this privacy statement, also controller within the meaning of the GDPR, I, Willemijn Nunnikhoven, owner of WILL Be Strong, located in Amersfoort, are registered with the Kamer van Koophandel under number 65666941. By using the WILL Be Strong website you agree to the treatment of data as described in this statement.
Types of personal data
The following personal data and special personal data can be processed by WILL Be Strong training institute:
- Name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, website, social media accounts.
- Personal information that is necessary for proper guidance of the students with regard to health and well-being.
- Relevant previous study data and courses.
We use personal data for the following purposes:
- Registration for an education, workshop or training.
- Processing study results, study progress and related information
- Entry in the Europe Active & the WILL Be Strong register after obtaining a certificate.
- To implement and improve our services
- Compiling user statistics
- Security and improvement of our websites
- Sending the newsletter by email
The personal data are only used for the above-mentioned purposes and for other purposes your permission is explicitly requested.
- As the owner of your personal data, you have certain rights under the GDPR. Requests can be made to Willemijn Nunnikhoven of WILL Be Strong, via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The rights of data subjects are:
- Right of access: you can request Willemijn Nunnikhoven to receive a statement of the personal data that we process and manage about you.
- Right to correction: if we use your personal data incorrectly, you can request correction.
- Right to be “forgotten”: you can request to have your data removed from the files of WILL Be strong. There are technological and legal limitations to this (for example, based on the Dutch Archives Act).
Provision to third parties
- For the processing of personal data, WILL Be strong can use service providers who act as processors only on behalf of and for WILL Be Strong. Processors work on the basis of a processor agreement concluded for that purpose. In addition, the personal data is not provided to third parties, unless WILL Be Strong is obliged to do so under specific legislation.
- WILL Be Strong – together with possible processors – ensures appropriate organizational and technical security of personal data. In this way we ensure that this data is only accessible to persons who are authorized to do so by virtue of their function or task and that the data is only used for the purposes for which it was obtained and on the basis of a legal basis.
- WILL Be Strong ensures that the personal data is only processed or managed within this space and not outside it.
Procedure for reporting data leaks
If you believe that personal data of students and employees of WILL Be Strong is accessible to unauthorized persons or you have a suspicion of this, we ask you to report this immediately at: email@example.com
After completing the contact form on one of our websites, you agree that WILL Be Strong collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your zip code, age and gender. Information about your computer hardware and software is automatically collected when you visit the website or use an html code to register or network on your website. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access time and website address. This information is used by WILL Be Strong to perform the service optimally, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the WILL Be Strong website.
The personal data of students and employees are stored in accordance with the legal retention periods.
WILL Be Strong is constantly working to increase the students’ awareness about working safely with personal data. The website is regularly improved for the safety of personal data.
Questions, comments or complaints
Last updated on Jul 25, 2018